A cookie is a text file that is saved to and retrieved from your computer or mobile device. If you use our services, we will assume that you agree to the use of such cookie.
- We use both first/third-party cookies to collect statistics and user data to improve our website and so that we can further present you with relevant marketing material.
- We use session cookies for example to see whether you are logged in or if you have placed an item in your shopping bag.
- Some third-party cookies are set by services that appear on our pages but that we have no control, for example social media providers such as Twitter and Facebook.
- We also use third-party cookies which undertakes cross-site tracking to enable us to market in other sites/channels.
- What types of personal data do we process? We will only connect your cookie ID to your personal data submitted and gathered if you are logged in to your account.
- If you are logged in to your account the legal ground is based on our legitimate interest and fulfilment of the our terms and conditions..